Friday, August 12, 2011

kidding?

In my younger days, my weight was about 44kg. Well, the number increased gradually. When i start growing at the height of 162cm, my weight went to an extra 3kg. In my twenties, i went up to 50kg. The number stuck there for quite a long time. Yeah, probably it went for like an extra kilo during my hungry days or a kilo less during my my non-lapar days. 2 years ago the number went up 2 kilos and it never goes down. Later, it went up another kilo & i've stopped weighing myself.

4 days ago, i went to see an old friend at a so-called health club for a quicky check-up. Hell crap! i am now a mere 54.8kilos!!! (don't you just hate these digital weighing scales that give you EXACT numbers?) Please, i dont think i have extra 'tyres' on my waist and my backside is even less attractive than normal women (for it doesn't even bounce when i walk). But of course i am not Heidi Klum for that matter (if you know what i mean - being on the runway 2 weeks after delivering a bambino). But that's not the funny part. According to the calculation, i am actually underweight... seriously? i mean, seriously???? by about another 4 kilos!!!

here i am trying to eat less all these years, more lauk than rice, more vege than carbs and yet i am underweight because of my height. So, a supplementary thingy was introduced to add up more 'weight'.

Engorgio!!! If the fake Alastor Moody makes a spider grow larger, is there a spell to make something grow smaller instead? well, still searching though. For the time being, the best spell / potion is get a bicycle. Hey, we have one. So i guess i need to look for a spell to help me ride it :-P


No comments:

Post a Comment