Wednesday, August 17, 2011

show 'em


something happened at work today and it made me so pissed up to the core. I kept reminding myself that its Ramadhan...patience! patience!

I am still at a so-called young age, full of rage, anger and rebelliousness. The devil in me was pushing me with evil thoughts of throwing the paperwork on those villains faces, cursing them, report them to the Head.

that was just the devil in me.

i've break my fast, done with my prayers. i decided to let them off tomorrow. What goes around comes around. And i believe that many things that don't work out for me today, must be because of my past wrong doings. Perhaps i had a wicked childhood. Perhaps i had a miserable youth.

and i'll be seeing my mother tomorrow too. i'll bet she'll say the same thing to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment